Purpose of this Web Site
This web site provides a reference point for those who have registered a UK domain name through me or anyone who has concerns
about a UK Domain Name where I am the registrar. Legitimate users of this site can send me a message by clicking the Contact me
link in the panel to the left.
Legitimate users of this Web Site:
- Those who have registered a UK Domain Name through me and wish to make contact for any purpose.
- Those who believe any of the UK Domain names registered through me are being used for any criminal activity, or displaying Web content which is contrary to UK criminal law.
- Authorities who wish to make contact with the registrar about any UK Domain Names registered through me.
- Those who believe a UK Domain Name registered through me is acting contrary to their intellectual property rights or is engaging in any other activity contrary to any of their legal rights.
- Those who might wish to serve legal documents. For this purpose you should send a message outlining the circumstances and I will provide a current UK address "for service".
The following is a partial list of matters beyond the scope of my co-operation. Messages regarding any of these issues will be ignored:
- Any matter concerning any Domain Name which does not have a .UK suffix
- Any matter regarding any Domain Name for which I am not the registrar.
- Any complaint about content of any UK Web Site thought to be objectionable unless that content is abusive or contrary to UK criminal law and I am the Domain registrar.
- I will not act as an intermediary to pass messages to a Domain registrant. To contact a registrant use the details provided on their web site (if any)
- As a Nominet registrar I must keep any information I may have about any Registrant confidential. I will not provide any information about any Domain Registrant or Web Site owner unless so ordered by a competent UK Legal Authority.